Hubstart Paris Region®, your key contact for the Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport hub
The world’s big international airports are becoming focal points of the global economy. In France, the area surrounding Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport is one of the major hubs for growth and job creation in the Paris Region. This area, which straddles the three départements of Seine-et-Marne, Seine-Saint-Denis and Val d’Oise, currently provides more than 260,000 private sector jobs across a huge spectrum of industries. The thousands of businesses that are established or just starting to set up here all have a very wide range of real estate options to choose from.
The secret of this dynamic area’s growth lies in its concentration of major high-performance facilities:
- 2 airports: Paris-Charles de Gaulle (the fifth largest in the world) and Paris-Le Bourget (Europe’s number one executive airport)
- 2 exhibition parks, Paris-Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget
- An impressive list of business parks, such as Mitry or the Paris Nord 2 International Business Park CDG Airport
- A 40-hectare port facility at Bruyères-sur-Oise, future gateway to the major ports of northern Europe via the forthcoming Seine-Nord canal
- A TGV railway station
- Unbeatable access to the world’s biggest markets, thanks to first-class motorway and high-speed rail links
- The Euro Carex high-speed rail freight network, which is being set up now
To attract companies to this internationally competitive and attractive business environment, a groundbreaking scheme was set up under the Hubstart Paris® banner.
There are more than 30 public and private sector organisations at the heart of the scheme. You can find them on the Partners page.
This plan to promote Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport and its environs at global level has four main goals:
- To provide an effective and comprehensive range of services to investors and companies who are interested in the area
- To strengthen the international renown and economic appeal of the area surrounding Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport, through a collective approach that brings together public and private sector organisations
- To enable the international growth of its economic participants
- To contribute to local economic growth by creating jobs and wealth in the area itself