The Paris CDG Airport Area has real estate options that are diverse, dynamic and ready to meet the needs of businesses
The Greater Roissy area, surrounding Paris-Charles de Gaulle international airport, gives businesses a long list of advantages:
- An unrivalled location near Paris and Paris-Charles de Gaulle international airport
- A wide range of property solutions (business parks, offices, logistics warehousing, commercial districts, etc)
- A large number of available properties in fully equipped zones
- Varied and competitive property prices
- A wide range of recently built properties and properties under development. A range of available properties in the 12 urban free trade zones, allowing companies to take advantage of tax and social security write-offs for a five-year period
The Paris CDG Airport Area, one of the key real estate markets in the Paris Region
In the Paris CDG Airport Area, several million square metres of space are earmarked for business occupants. Among the key business locations are the airport hubs of Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Le Bourget, the Sogaris logistics platform, Paris Nord 2 International Business Park, the Garonor industrial estate, Aéropark at Gonesse, the Parc Mail business park, the Mitry-Mory–Compans industrial zone, and, of course, the 12 urban free trade areas of Greater Roissy.
The many ongoing construction sites and development projects will increase the options available to businesses still further.The area’s flagship schemes include:
The International Trade Center Paris, a combined hotel and corporate events complex, the "Gonesse Triangle", the AeroliansParis business park, EuropaCity, etc.
For more information about the key business districts and emblematic development projects in the Paris CDG Airport Area, click here
A hotel property market that’s set for major growth
The Paris CDG Airport Area has the second largest concentration of hotels in the Paris Region, after the capital city itself. The majority of the biggest European and American hotel chains have property here, including Sheraton, Hilton, Groupe Accor, Pullman, Hyatt, Radisson, Disneyland® Resort Paris, etc.
The existing hotel supply is based on two key clusters:
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle international airport and its surrounding area (8,000 rooms) and the Disneyland® Paris district (13,000 rooms)
- The Paris-Charles de Gaulle area offers a long list of options for setting up new hotels, thanks to the vast supply of available land in ideal locations for the construction of hotel buildings – right in the heart of a 200,000-square-metre business district and very convenient for public transport networks
Paris CDG Airport Area, a European logistics hub
- Logistics businesses in the Paris CDG Airport Area have excellent access to Mediterranean and European markets, thanks to:
- An ideal location on the major transport routes of Europe
- Proximity to the main consumer catchment areas of Europe
- A location in the heart of European rail networks, and high-speed rail networks in particular
- The largest airport zone in continental Europe
- A first-class navigable waterway network in the Paris Region
- Warehouse rents in the Paris CDG airport zone are extremely attractive: €54 per square metre per year at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, compared with €90 in Amsterdam and €211 at London Heathrow
- Nearly 1.7 million square metres of space in warehouses larger than 2,500 square metres are available now in the Paris CDG Airport Area.